APRICOT ALMOND CHICKEN
4-6 boneless, skinless chicken
1 cup Smucker’s apricot jam
3 tablespoons soy sauce
3 green onions, chopped
4 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
1/2 cup sliced almonds**
2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350˚.
- Whisk together the jam, soy sauce, green onion and vinegar.
- Put half of the sauce in a shallow bowl and coat each piece of chicken.
- Set the other half aside.
- Place chicken pieces in a greased baking dish.
- Sprinkle almonds over chicken pieces.
- Drizzle with butter.
- Bake uncovered 30-35 minutes until cooked through.
- Serve with reserved sauce.
**I used honey roasted from the salad toppings section of the produce section.
My name is Katie and I work for Shabby Apple. If you’ve never heard of us, we’re a company that features unique, vintage-inspired clothing and accessories. Feel free to check us out at shabbyapple.com. I was clicking around your blog, and I would love to set up a Shabby Apple dress giveaway for your readers! If you’re interested in doing that, just contact me at the email address below and we’ll get started. I hope to hear from you soon!
Thanks so much,
Comments are closed.