The recipe I read that inspired this was full of mustard which I’m deathly allergic to so I had to put my thinking cap on and come up with a recipe that was just as tasty. I’m really happy with the results. This chicken melted in our mouths and cut with a fork it was so tender!
1½ – 2 pounds boneless, skinless, chicken thighs
½ cup Best Foods mayonnaise
¼ cup PURE maple syrup
1-2 tablespoon champagne vinegar**
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray an 9×9 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Whisk together mayonnaise, maple syrup, champagne vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Spread a small amount of sauce in bottom of baking dish.
- Place the thighs in the sauce.
- Pour remaining sauce on top of chicken pieces.
- Rotate the chicken pieces several times in the sauce to evenly coat.
- Bake, uncovered, for 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let rest 5 minutes.
- Plate chicken. Add vegetable of choice and mashed potatoes.
- Drizzle remaining sauce over chicken pieces.
- Serve immediately.