HONEY GARLIC CHICKEN WITH ASPARAGUS
2 tablespoons butter
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces
2 cloves garlic, minced
+/-1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
2 cups asparagus pieces (1 bunch cleaned, trimmed and cut into bite sized pieces)
1 tablespoon Bragg’s liquid aminos
1 tablespoon honey
- Heat oil in a large skillet over a medium heat.
- Saute chicken pieces, shallot, garlic and red chili pepper flakes for 6-8 minutes.
- Add asparagus and cook 3 minutes more.
- Whisk together the liquid aminos and honey. Add to skillet and cook another couple minutes.
- Serve immediately over rice.
This looks delicious! I love asparagus. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
I have some fresh asparagus from the garden so I am going to make this dish today! Hope you are having a great weekend and thanks so much for sharing your great post with us at Full Plate Thursday!
I hope you really enjoy it. It has become one of our favorites for a light dish.
For some reason I only like asparagus when it is fixed with something like chicken. This looks delicious. Found you on Blogger’s Pit Stop Link Party.