MISO GINGER CHICKEN
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 tablespoon minced ginger
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon Sriracha
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon miso paste
3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
1/4 cup Bragg’s liquid aminos
2 green onions, sliced
FRESH ground sea salt and black pepper
- Wash and dry chicken breasts.
- Heat pan over medium heat.
- Add avocado oil.
- Generously season chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Sear chicken until cooked through, about 5 minutes per side.
- Transfer chicken to a plate and keep warm.
- Add green onions, ginger and garlic, cooking until fragrant and beginning to soften.
- Add liquid aminos, miso paste, honey, vinegar and sriracha, whisking to blend well.
- Bring to a boil and then reduce heat and simmer until slightly thickened.
- Return chicken to sauce and turn to coat.
- Serve over rice.
[…] MISO GINGER CHICKEN […]