CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
2 cups flour
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup butter, softened
2 LARGE eggs, lightly beaten
1 1/4 cup mashed bananas (about 3 medium)
1 teaspoon butter vanilla emulsion
1/4 cup whole milk
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray large (9×5 inch) loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl sift together the flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In another mixing bowl cream together the butter and sugar until creamy.
- Add eggs and mix well.
- Add bananas, vanilla emulsion and milk, blending JUST until combined.
- Fold in nuts and chocolate chips with a wooden spoon or spatula.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 1 hour or until tester comes out clean.
- Let cool on rack 30 minutes before slicing.