SLOW COOKER BUTTER CHICKEN MEATBALLS
1 pound ground chicken
1/2 pound ground pork
1 LARGE egg, lightly beaten
1 teaspoon garam masala
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
FRESH ground sea salt and black pepper
- Mix everything together until well blended.
- Form into 1 inch meatballs. It will make about 36.
- Coat the slow cooker insert with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place meatballs in the slow cooker.
- Prepare sauce.
1 small shallot, minced
2 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons Wondra
1/2 cup chicken stock
8 ounces tomato sauce
- Heat butter in small skillet over medium heat.
- Whisk in flour until golden.
- Whisk in chicken stock until well blended.
- Whisk in tomato sauce until well blended.
- Season to taste.
- Pour sauce over meatballs.
- Cook covered on low for 3 hours or until cooked through.
- Serve with rice or mashed potatoes.