PORK TENDERLOIN with BOURBON PEACH SAUCE with PARSLEY SLAW
1 pound pork tenderloin
2 tablespoons avocado oil
FRESH ground sea salt and black pepper
2 cups sliced peaches
2 tablespoons QUALITY bourbon
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1 tablespoon QUALITY honey
1 tablespoon unsalted butter
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Heat oil over medium high heat.
- Generously season the pork tenderloin.
- Add pork to skillet and sear on all sides until completely browned and cooked to 140°, about 5-6 minutes per side.
- Transfer to a plate and keep warm.
- Add peaches to pan, stirring 2-3 minutes to cook through.
- Whisk together the bourbon, vinegar, dijon and honey. Add to peaches, stirring 5minutes until slightly thickened. Remove from heat and stir in butter.
- Plate pork and top with peach sauce.
- Add a generous side of slaw and enjoy!
PARSLEY BROCCOLI SLAW
3 cups broccoli sticks bag mix
1/4 cup chopped flat leaf parsley
2 tablespoons chopped FRESH thyme
1/3 cup toasted almond slices
1 tablespoon avocado oil
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
1 tablespoon Quality honey
- Toss together the cabbage, parsley, thyme and almonds.
- Whisk together the oil, vinegar and honey.
- Drizzle dressing over slaw mixture and toss well.