MANDARIN BROCCOLI SALAD serves 4
1/2 – 2/3 cup mayonnaise
scant 1/4 cup sugar
3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
FRESH ground sea salt and black pepper
4 cups FRESH broccoli florets
2 cups chopped rotisserie chicken
1/2 red onion, halved and sliced
2 granny smith apples, peeled, cored and sliced into quarters
1/2 cup golden raisins
1/2 cup candied walnuts
1 can mandarin oranges, drained WELL
- Whisk mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar together well.
- Season with salt and pepper
- In a large bowl toss together the broccoli, onion pieces, raisins and walnuts.
- Drizzle with mayo mixture and toss again.
- Fold in orange segments.
- Chill for several hours before serving. Overnight is better when time permits.
Leave a reply