CHEESY TACO PASTA serves 6-8
1/2 pound large shells pasta
1 pound ground beef
1 package Taco Bell ORIGINAL seasoning packet
3/4 cup water
1 cup jarred salsa
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook the shelled pasta according to the directions on the box and drain WELL.
- Add the ground beef to the pan and brown well.
- Drain the fat.
- Add the taco seasoning and water, stirring and cooking until water is evaporated.
- Add the pasta, salsa and cheese.
- Stir to combine.
- Garnish with chopped green onions, chopped olives and/or peppers.
- Serve immediately, with crunchy tortilla chips or Fritos. I also like to use taco shell bowls.