SHEET PAN MAC & CHEESE
2 LARGE cans evaporated milk (12 ounce)
1 cup cubed Velveeta pieces
2 1/2 cups grated Cheddar
2 1/2 cups grated Gruyere
1 teaspoon dry mustard (optional)
1 tablespoon Frank’s original hot sauce
FRESH ground sea salt and black pepper
1 pound macaroni, cooked according to package instructions
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 425°.
- In a saucepan over a medium heat, add the evaporated milk, processed cheese, 1 cup of the Cheddar, 1 cup of the Gruyere, the dry mustard if using, the hot sauce, salt and pepper to taste, whisking until the cheeses are melted and the mixture is smooth, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the cooked pasta to the cheese sauce and stir to coat and combine.
- In a small bowl, toss together the remaining cheeses.
- Remove the sheet pan from the oven and carefully spray with the cooking spray.
- Pour the mac and cheese from the saucepan into the sheet pan and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle the cheese mixture evenly over the top.
- Bake until the cheese topping is fully melted and the mixture is bubbly, 15 to 20 minutes.
A good mac and cheese is always yummy!