BACON CHEESEBURGER SLIDERS
A slightly sweet and garlicky glaze on these Hawaiian Roll Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders makes the best slider recipe! We’re always looking for easy ground beef recipes and these easy sliders take a burger to the next level.
1 package of 12 pack King’s Hawaiian roll sliders
4-6 slices bacon, diced
1 pound lean ground beef
1/3 cup diced red onion
FRESH ground sea salt and black pepper
1/2 teaspoon dry mustard (optional)
1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
6 slices sharp cheddar cheese
3 tablespoons butter melted
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 1/2 tablespoons sesame seeds (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Slice entire package of rolls (do not separate) in half and toast bottoms in broiler for 1-2 minutes.
- Cook bacon until crisp.
- Remove bacon pieces to paper toweling to drain.
- Brown ground beef and onions in bacon drippings and then drain WELL.
- Return meat mixture to the pan and lower heat to low.
- Season with salt, pepper and dry mustard if using.
- Stir in shredded cheese for 1 minute.
- Sprinkle bacon on top.
- Add slices of cheddar cheese and replace top half of rolls.
- Melt butter and stir in brown sugar, onion and garlic powders.
- Spoon or brush over the tops of the sliders.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds if using.
- Bake for 10 – 15 minutes until rolls are lightly browned and cheese is melted.
- Serve warm and enjoy!