The absolute beauty of this recipe is that it can be adapted to WHATEVER you have on hand.
2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
1 scant tablespoon avocado oil
1/2 SMALL red onion, sliced thin
2 tablespoons chopped FRESH cilantro
1/2 cup marinated roasted red peppers, drained WELL, dried and chopped
1/2 cup marinated artichoke hearts, drained well, dried and chopped
1 large avocado, sliced
FRESH ground sea salt and black pepper
Juice of 1 LARGE lime
2 tablespoons Frank’s hot sauce
1 cup shredded nacho cheddar cheese
- In a bowl combine the lime juice, hot sauce, chopped red peppers, red onion slices and cilantro.
- Season with FRESH ground sea salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Add chicken, sauteing 2 minutes.
- Add roasted red peppers and artichoke hearts, combining well.
- Divide sliced avocado, chicken mixture, red pepper mixture and cheese into tortillas.
- Roll up and serve.