CHOCOLATE CARAMEL CHOCOLATE CHIP PUDDING COOKIES
Yields 2-3 dozen cookies – Do your own experimenting with pudding flavors and/or chip flavors! Adapted from Life in the Loft House
1 cup salted butter softened
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup granulated white sugar
1 – 3.7 ounce box GODIVA instant caramel chocolate pudding mix
2 LARGE eggs
1 teaspoon PURE vanilla extract
2 ⅓ cups all purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 – 11 ounce package QUALITY milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Line baking sheets with parchment.
- Sift together the flour and baking soda. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, or stand-mixer, combine the butter, sugars, pudding mix, eggs and vanilla.
- Beat on medium speed until creamy and combined.
- Gradually add in the flour and baking soda to the mixture, beating on low speed until just combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop batter by tablespoons on un-greased cookie sheets.
- Bake for only 9 to 10 minutes. They may not seemed fully baked, BUT THEY ARE! DO NOT OVER BAKE!
- Remove from oven and let cookies rest and cool on the cookie sheets. There is no need to transfer them to wire racks, but be sure to cool them completely before putting them in the cookie jar.
- Enjoy these delicious devils by dunking them in milk! ♥