HAM & BROCCOLI ALFREDO BAKE
12 cups broccoli florets
1 1/2 cups shredded Fontina or baby swiss cheese
FRESH ground sea salt and black pepper
1/2 pound country ham, FINELY diced
1 tablespoon Frank’s hot sauce
1 jar Alfredo sauce or preferably homemade
2-3 cups al dent noodles or pasta, prepare al dente
1 tablespoon FRESH chopped tarragon
1/2 cup FRENCH’S crispy onion rings
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Coat 2 quart baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add broccoli florets 1-2 minutes until starting to soften.
- Drain broccoli and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl toss fold together the ham pieces, hot sauce, alfredo sauce, tarragon, 1/2 cup of cheese and broccoli.
- Arrange ham mixture in baking dish.
- Bake 15-20 minutes until hot and bubbly.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese and the crispy onion rings over top, baking 5-7 minutes more until cheese is melted and crispy.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.