Worth waking up early for on Thanksgiving or ANY day for that matter. We have some wonderful friends coming to dinner tonight and I wanted to make a special, signature drink for the occasion.
BLESSMOSAS aka BLESS YOUR HEARTS when you run out of the Prosecco and switch to Absolut Pear Vodka 😀
2 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon QUALITY cinnamon
1 (32-oz) chilled Ocean Spray pineapple cranberry juice
1 (32-oz) chilled QUALITY apple cider
1 bottle prosecco or Absolut Pear Vodka
1 apple or red pear, 1/2 diced and 1/2 sliced into half moons, for garnish
Whole cranberries and/or orange slices for garnish
- Combine sugar and cinnamon on a shallow plate.
- Dip the rim of each glass in water, then dip into the cinnamon-brown sugar mixture, coating the edge of each glass. Let it dry if you have time.
- Place a spoonful of homemade cranberry sauce in the glass.
- Add a few pieces of diced apple or pear.
- Fill each glass 1/4 of the way up with pineapple cranberry juice.
- Add apple cider to the halfway mark.
- Top with Prosecco to the top.
- Garnish with an apple or orange slice.