ASIAN HONEY CHICKEN
2 chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
2 teaspoons FINELY chopped ginger
2 cloves garlic, FINELY minced
1 + 2 tablespoons avocado oil
1 tablespoon QUALITY honey
1 teaspoon red chili flakes
FRESH ground sea salt and black pepper
1/2 + 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
1 + 1 tablespoons Bragg’s liquid aminos
1 SMALL onion, halved and sliced thin into half moons
1/2 red bell pepper, small chopped
1/2 green bell pepper, small chopped (optional)
1 cup broccoli florets (optional)
1/3 cup chicken broth
Prepared Yakisoba noodles or rice
- Whisk together 1 tablespoon avocado oil, ginger, garlic, honey, chili flakes, cornstarch, Fresh ground sea salt and black pepper.
- Fold in chicken pieces, stirring to coat.
- Add 1 tablespoon liquid aminos, stirring again to coat.
- Set aside and marinade 10-15 minutes.
- Heat 2 tablespoons avocado oil in heavy skillet.
- Add chicken pieces cooking 3-4 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove chicken pieces with slotted spoon.
- Add 1 tablespoon oil.
- Add onion slices, sauteing 5 minutes.
- Add peppers, garlic and broccoli florets if using, sauteing 2-3 minutes more.
- Return chicken to pan.
- Whisk together chicken broth, 1 tablespoon liquid aminos and 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch.
- Add to pan, stirring well, cover and simmer 5-10 minutes until thickened.
- Add yakisoba noodles and heat through or serve over prepared rice.