MASHED POTATO ARTICHOKE BAKE
4 medium golden potatoes, peeled and quartered
1/4 cup FULL FAT sour cream
2 tablespoons WHOLE milk
2 tablespoons Duke’s mayonnaise
1 tablespoon butter, melted
FRESH ground sea salt and black pepper, to taste
6-7 ounce jar marinated artichokes, drained WELL
3 green onions, chopped
2-3 bacon strips, cooked crisp and crumbled
1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and cook 10-15 minutes until tender.
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In a mixing bowl whisk together the sour cream, milk, mayonnaise, butter, salt and pepper.
- Add drained potatoes and mash well.
- Fold in artichokes and onions.
- Transfer to a greased baking dish.
- Sprinkle with crumbled bacon and cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes until heated through and cheese is melted.