Here at Simply Delicious Sunday I’ve made a few badges for you to choose from. Some of you still have the even older ones and those are okay too if you like them. The most important part is to be sure and link to us. We really appreciate your help.
7UP TROPICAL GLAZED PORK CHOPS
4-6 large pork steaks, chops or loin
4 ounces 7UP
3/4 cup apricot pineapple preserves
1 cup brown sugar
8 ounces crushed pineapple juice
1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Whisk together the 7UP, pineapple, apricot preserves, red pepper flakes and brown sugar.
- Generously salt and pepper the pork chops.
- Spread a small layer of the glaze on the bottom of the roasting pan.
- Lay the pork chops on top and spread the remaining glaze on top and along the sides.
- Baste as necessary.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until meat thermometer reads 165-170 degrees.
This is also a great way to prepare chicken.