PAN SEARED CHICKEN with BROWNED PARSLEY BUTTER
4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
flour for dredging
4 tablespoons butter
1 large green onion, sliced thin
salt, pepper and paprika to taste
1/4 cup chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
Juice of 1 lemon
Juice of 1 lime
- Place chicken between the folds of a clean cheesecloth towel.
- Pound chicken breasts to 1/4 inch thick.
- Cut each breast in half.
- Generously season both sides of chicken breasts.
- Dredge chicken in flour.
- In a large skillet melt butter over medium high heat.
- When butter is sizzling, but not browning, add onions and chicken pieces.
- Generously season AGAIN!
- Cook chicken 4-5 minutes on each side.
- Plate chicken and keep warm.
- Add parsley, lemon and lime juices, cooking until browned.
- Pour over chicken pieces.
- Garnish with Parsely.