CHILI DOG CASSEROLE
1 Jiffy Corn muffin mix
1/2 cup chopped onion
1 package Ball Park ALL beef hot dogs
1 can chili with beans
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray 8×8 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Prepare muffin mix batter per package instructions adding the garlic powder, chipotle chili powder and brown sugar to the batter.
- Pour half the batter into the baking dish.
- In a skillet over medium high heat, brown hot dogs on all sides.
- Lay hot dogs on top of batter in a single layer.
- Spread chili evenly over the hot dogs.
- Sprinkle 3.4 of the onions over the chili.
- Spread 3/4 cup of the cheese over the onions.
- Spread remaining batter over cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese and onions on top and serve.