BACON RANCH CHICKEN CASSEROLE
8 ounces pasta, prepared per package instructions
3 slices bacon, chopped
1 small shallot, chopped
1 clove garlic, minced
1 pound shredded rotisserie chicken pieces
FRESH ground sea salt and black pepper
12 ounces evaporated milk
1 Hidden Valley ranch dressing seasoning mix
1/3 cup Sweet Baby Ray’s hot sauce
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven 350°.
- Spray 8×8 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large skillet cook bacon until crisp. Remove and drain on paper toweling.
- Add shallots and garlic, quickly sautéing.
- Drain of excess grease.
- Add chicken pieces and cook several minutes until golden and cooked through.
- Whisk together the milk, ranch dressing mix and hot sauce. Pour over chicken and stir together.
- Remove from heat and add the pasta, mixing well.
- Top with 1 1/2 cups of the cheese and most of the bacon, stirring to combine.
- Pour into prepared baking dish, top with remaining cheese and garnish with remaining bacon.
- Bake 15-20 minutes, until cheese is melted and golden.
- Let cool 10 minutes before serving.