HARVEST PORK CHOPS
8 boneless pork loin chops, 1 inch thick
2 cups small chopped celery
1 small red onion, chopped small
1/4 cup chopped Italian Parsley
2 cups crispy bread cubes for stuffing
2 cups chicken broth
FRESH ground sea salt and black pepper
1/2 cup pineapple jam
1 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
2 tablespoons butter, melted
2 tablespoons avocado oil
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Carefully cut a pocket into each pork chop.
- Combine the celery, onion, parsley, bread cubes, chicken broth, melted butter and cranberries until well blended.
- Add a large scoop of stuffing to each pork chop and close with a toothpick.
- Spread remaining stuffing mix into baking dish.
- Generously season each chop with FRESH ground sea salt and black pepper.
- Heat oil over medium high heat.
- Sear each pork chop on each side and place on top of stuffing in baking dish.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Heat jam and remaining cranberry sauce for 30 seconds in microwave.
- Uncover chops and spread sauce mixture over top.
- Return to oven and and bake another 10 minutes until chops reach 160°.
NOTE: Dried cranberries can be substituted, but you’ll need to increase the chicken broth by 1/4 cup for additional moisture.