BBQ PULLED PORK
2 pounds boneless pork shoulder
2 tablespoons smoked paprika
1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
2 tablespoons avocado oil
1 1/2 cups BBQ sauce (whatever your favorite is)
- Stir together the paprika, cayenne, garlic powder and onion powder.
- Rub seasonings all over the pork and chill several hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In a large dutch oven heat avocado oil over medium-high heat.
- Brown pork 3 minutes per side until seared well.
- Add BBQ sauce.
- Cover and roast 5 hours undisturbed.**
- Shred pork with 2 forks and mix well with the sauce.
NOTE: This recipe can also be made in slow cooker 4 hours on HIGH or 8 hours on LOW.