Don’t you just love social media and the recipes floating around? 😀 I usually have to change them up a bit in method or ingredients to meet our likes, but the concepts are awesome.
CHICKEN PARMESAN BUNDLES serves 4-6
1 1/4 pounds chicken tenderloins (8-10)
FRESH ground sea salt and tri-color pepper
3 tablespoons butter
2 ounces mozzarella cheese (see notes)
1 can (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
Grated Parmesan cheese
1 cup marinara sauce
- Heat oven to 375°.
- Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
- Generously season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Melt 3 tablespoons of the butter over medium-high heat in large skillet.
- Sear chicken in butter 5-6 minutes or until chicken is well browned on all sides. Remove from skillet; cool slightly.
- Cut mozzarella cheese into 8 pieces.
- Cut small slits in side of each chicken tenderloin and insert piece of mozzarella cheese.
- Unroll dough; separating into 8 triangles.
- Place piece of chicken on wide end of triangle; roll dough around chicken, and place on cookie sheet. Repeat for remaining dough and chicken.
- Brush crescents with remaining melted butter from skillet drippings.
- Top each with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 14 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with warm marinara sauce for dipping.
NOTES: String cheese works GREAT if you cut the stick in half and then slice each half lengthwise.