2 cups oatmeal (quick or regular)
1 1/2 cups flour + 1/4 cup flour
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup butter, melted
1 cup Mrs. Richardson’s Butterscotch Caramel Ice Cream topping*
1/2 cup Mrs. Richardson’s Hot Fudge Ice Cream Topping*
1/2 cup golden raisins
1 cup Nestle’s milk chocolate chips**
1/2 cup walnuts
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
- Generously spray the bottom of a 10×15 jelly roll pan (stainless steel cookie sheet).
- Combine oatmeal, 1 1/2 cup flour, brown sugar, baking soda and butter. Mix until crumbly. Reserve 1+ cup of mixture. Press remaining mixture onto bottom of prepared pan and bake 15 minutes.
- Combine butterscotch caramel topping with 1/4 cup flour and whisk until smooth. Drizzle this over prepared crust when removed from oven. In a complimentary pattern drizzle hot fudge. Top with raisins and chocolate chips and nuts if desired. Crumble reserve oat mixture over top.
- Bake another 15 minutes. Cool completely before cutting into bars.
*You may need to microwave for 20-30 seconds so this is pourable
**I often interchange these for peanut butter chips for a little different flavor