It’s a great list to pass on.
I know I’ll do my best to live up to it!
October is National Dessert Month, here in the United States!
As a matter of fact, October is full of sweet dates.
Here’s a list if you’re looking for excuses to eat some yummy treats.
So which ones will YOU be celebrating?
* Cookbook Month
* Gourmet Adventures Month
* National Apple Month
* National Applejack Month
* National Caramel Month
* National Cookie Month
* National Kitchen Month
* National Popcorn Popping Month
* National Caramel Custard Day (Oct. 3)
* National Apple Betty Day (Oct. 5)
* National Frappe Day (Oct. 7)
* National Fluffernutter Day (Oct. 8)
* National Angel Food Cake Day (Oct. 10)
* National Dessert Day (Oct. 14)
* National Chocolate Cupcake Day (Oct. 18)
* National Brandied Fruit Day (Oct. 20)
* National Pumpkin Cheesecake Day (Oct. 21)
* U.K. National Apple Day (Oct. 21)
* National Nut Day (Oct. 22)
* National Boston Cream Pie Day (Oct. 23) I just did one yesterday Boston Cream Pie
* National Chocolate Day (Oct. 28)
* National Candy Corn Day (Oct. 30)
* National Caramel Apple Day (Oct. 31)
I already loved October before but now it’s even better LOL
why don’t they just say it is FAT month.
All these yummy days in October!! PLUS my birthday is the 13th…what a wonderful month October is.