I found this over at Where the Road Takes Us and sitseer put this award “out there for those of you who know you have a positive attitude and work at it all the time too. Here’s to you!” Since I almost ALWAYS have a positive attitude (if you ask hubby it’s too often) I decided to snag this and pass it on to others during this giving season!
Here are the rules:
- Put the logo on your blog or post.
- Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
- Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
- Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
- Each of the women listed below has impressed me in lots of different ways. All of them are truly deserving of the Lemonade Award for having a great attitude and have become dear blogging friends and inspirations!
- Here are the ones I’ve selected to start with ~
- Barbara at Candy Hearts and Paper Flowers
- Diana at Forgetfulone
- Janet at Fond of Snape
- Jenn at What I did at School Today
- Joy at Joy of Desserts
- Kiy at Rocking chairs and a Tricycle
- Lucy at Lulu’s Petals
- Michelle at Scribbit
- Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom
- Shannon at Shannon’s Moments of Introspection
- Tammy at Queen-Size Funny Bone
- …and the list goes on and on… Everyone feel free to help yourself and pass this along to anyone who needs a positive attitude!
Tamy – this award means more to me than you know! I try hard to have a positive attitude in general and I’m glad you noticed 🙂 Thank you so much!
Congratulations on your well-deserved Lemonade Award. This is a fun one indeed. I shared it recently at my newest blog … Happily Retired Gal last week too.
Hugs and blessings,
Yes, you DO have a great attitude, Tamy!
I’ll have to check out the bloggers you recommend. 🙂
Thanks Tamy! Add some vodka to that lemonade award and we will ALL feel positive!! I will try to get to it! thanks! 🙂
Thank you! And I see we frequent some of the same blogs!
Oh you are so nice–and I LOVE lemonade 🙂