5 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT CHRISTMAS
2. Christmas Baking – I start baking the week before. I always make a plate for all the neighbors of our family favorites. You know Christmas wreaths, rum balls, fudge and peanut brittle. Hubby always pops his head in so he can be a taste tester. The house always smells sooooooooooooo good and we never lack for yummies!
3. Christmas Snow – One of the things I don’t lack for at Christmas time is snow. But I look forward to seeing the flakes actually fall ON Christmas Day night with the Christmas lights in the foreground and the deer eating their dinner of cracked corn in the front yard nose to nose with the rabbits.
4. Christmas Movies – It’s a Wonderful Life, Miracle on 34th Street the original & the remake too), White Christmas, Holiday Inn, The Santa Clause and all the wonderful ones on Hallmark and Lifetime too.
5. Christmas Mail – I try to make my own cards every year, a true labor of love and I really appreciate receiving handmade cards. I have such an awe and respect for those. I just love hearing about everyone’s year and seeing the new pictures of kids as they grow and grow.
I’m passing this Spirit of Christmas Award/Meme Combo to the following wonderful ladies who have made blogging such a joy to me and have such beautiful spirits year round as well as Christmas.
- Barbara who I know is too busy to participate, but has one of the biggest Christmas spirits I know.
- Diana who has become such a dear blogging buddy and has a HUGE Christmas spirit.
- Anni who has sooooooooooooo much holiday spirit for every holiday!
- Jen who is awe inspiring with her ability to manage 9 kids and have such a beautiful spirit too.
- Michelle who manages to inspire me ALL the time.
- Jenn who (though I’m a bit biased) has been filling me with the Christmas spirit since her Christmas eve birth – Happy Birthday sweetie
- Janet and her ability to find the fun and joy in everything.
- Kiy who has such a beautiful spirit and wants to make everything perfect for her family.
I know there are sooooooooooo many more, but my baking timer just went off and I must go! LOL
Thanks for tagging me, Tamy! I’ll post one tomorrow, perfect for Christmas day!
Ah thank you so very very much!
Hope your Christmas is wonderful!
And I’ll be sure to mention your new meme too–sounds like fun.
Sandra – yes we do!
Barbara – I’m still thinking positive for you and praying they go buy uneventfully!
Thank you! I’m working on it right now.
I’ll be less busy soonish… just a few more weeks!!!
Loved it Tamy, thank you so much for playing along 🙂
We really do have a lot in common 🙂
Hugs and Merry Christmas,