2 cups whole milk
1 tablespoon PURE maple syrup
1 tablespoon butter, melted
1 cup old fashioned oats
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
3/4 cup golden raisins
- Spray inside of crock pot with PURE.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Cover and set to low for 8-9 hours.
Raspberry Pineapple Cheese Bars
6 tablespoons butter, softened
1/3 cup packed brown sugar
1/4 cup flour
1/4 cup crushed vanilla wafer crumbs
1/2 cup finely minced walnuts
1-8 ounce crushed pineapple
1-8 ounce raspberry cream cheese spread, softened
1/4 cup sugar
1 JUMBO egg
3 tablespoons cornstarch
1/4 cup +/- shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat butter and brown sugar until well blended.
- Add flour, vanilla cookie crumbs and walnuts and mix until well blended.
- Spray the bottom of 9×9 baking dish with PURE.
- Press cookie crumb mixture into the bottom.
- Bake 10 minutes. Cool.
- Drain pineapple reserving the juice.
- Beat cream cheese and pineapple juice together until smooth. Add sugar and egg and beat again until smooth.
- Fold in the pineapple.
- Pour over the crust.
- Sprinkle with the coconut.
- Bake 20-22 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Cut into bars.