1. Please don’t tell me there is going to be 6 more weeks of winter. I hear Punxsatawney Phil is only right 28% of the time. Please let this be a year he’s wrong!
2. Can you function in the morning before coffee?
3. The color avocado makes me want to puke!
4. I have a craving for a Starbucks Caramel Mocha Frappacinno, a Round Table Italian garlic lovers supreme and a Red Robin Pot Roast Burger.
5. If my life had a pause button, I’d have paused it in 1985 and made a different choice.
6. Eyes are the something I could never do without.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to relaxing since it has been a very physically stressful week, tomorrow my plans include sorting through and paring down the studio and Sunday, I want to do some sewing!
Wow. Your #5 sounds as heavy as mine. Have a great weekend.
Wish I could be around when you’re paring down your studio . . .
Have a good weekend.
I’m with you on #1! Have a great weekend.
No, I can’t function in the morning without coffee! lol! 😀
I agree with the avocado thing, except if they’re facial masks… 🙂
I can’t do without my eyes too… 🙂
Eyes are one of my most appreciated body parts, as well. I don’t know how I’d go without them, and I have so much respect for people who must.
I LOVE your new design and I hear ya sistah about 1985…
I agree with you about avocado green
Have a good weekend
Comments are closed.