hosted at OuRKrAzYkItChEn
BAT’S BREATH CAKE
1 cup white sugar
1/2 cup butter
2 JUMBO eggs
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon maple extract
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 3/4 teaspoons baking powder
6 crushed OREO cookies
1/2 cup whole milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour a 9×9 inch BUNDT pan.
- In a medium bowl, cream the butter.
- Add sugar and cream again.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating until well blended.
- Add in the vanilla and maple extracts.
- Sift together the flour and baking powder.
- Add to the creamed mixture and mix well.
- Blend in the milk until batter is smooth.
- Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Cake is done when it springs back to the touch.
DARK OF NIGHT FROSTING
8 tablespoons butter, melted
3 cups powdered sugar
2/3 cup Hershey’s cocoa
1/3 cup milk
How FUN!!! using oreos in a cake. The kids will really enjoy this one.
My kids will love this!! Thank you!
looks delicious and what a cool name
Love the name of the cake kids must just crack up over it. It looks so gooooood! Perfect for the party.
That looks wonderful! Love the name Bat’s Breath – kids must love that.
Very nice presentation, Tamy. Just perfect for Halloween/Fall. I like that there’s both vanilla and maple extract. Makes it special. Thanks.
Yummy! I wish I had a slice of Bat’s Breath cake right now. Thanks for sharing.
What a delicious sounding cake. Bookmarked.. my children are oroe fiends as are my hubbys co workers so this works for me big time. Thanks!
Stopped by for the party and to say “hi”. What a wonderful recipe; a must try.
What a great recipe. I will need to make this for our Halloween Party. Please come by and visit when you get a chance.
Very cute idea! My kids love Oreos, so I am sure they’d give this a thumbs up!!
Thanks for sharing!
This looks like something my kids would really like!
Thanks for sharing!
Looks so yummy!
Looks delicious Tamy! I love the orange balls on top – so festive!
This looks attractive. I am looking for a word to describe it. Maybe, stunning is the word. We don’t like white cake but there is no reason, I couldn’t substitute chocolate or something else for the cake.
I really like the look, Tamy.
Comments are closed.