ARTICHOKE GARLIC CHEESE BREAD
Italian Bread, Halved
1 jar artichoke hearts, drained REALLY WELL & chopped small
3 teaspoons minced garlic, jar
1/2 cup shredded Asiago Parmesan cheese
1/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 teaspoon white pepper
1 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 cup Best Foods mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a cookie sheet with PURE.
- Lightly butter bread halves.
- Place bread halves buttered side up side by side.
- In a mixing bowl whisk the seasonings into the mayonnaise.
- Fold in artichoke pieces, garlic and Parmesan cheese.
- Spread over bread halves and top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes or until cooked through and golden brown.
This sounds delicious. However, I’m not familiar with PURE. What is it? We don’t have Best Foods mayo, so I’m assuming another brand will do?
So true Martha & Dave, but you both have to remember I was living in no man’s land where fresh garlic was non-existent or totally gross!
This sounds delicious Tamy! I agree with Dave on the difference between jar and fresh garlic but I have to admit that I keep a jar at all times to speed things up when I just don’t have the extra time! Either way – Yummy recipe!
GREAT!!! recipe, I like the combination of cheese.
Wow that sounds so good. I make something similar but without the artichokes. I bet that is a great addition.
This sounds wonderful.. but…
Did I just read you recommending jarred garlic? With all due respect… HUH???
Has the right texture, but almost none of the flavor. There is no substitute for fresh garlic. In my opinion for what it is worth
Comments are closed.