Thursday, May 31, 2012
And…here we go!
1. Hallelujah! June is here – my month to finish getting well!
2. Someplace cooler than 112 degrees is where I wanna be!
3. When I was walking the dog this morning, I saw a handful of goose feathers in the road and I thought boy did someone’s pillow explode!
4. Triple digit temperatures and that’s how I knew it was time to turn on the air conditioning and stay inside.
5. What were once vices are never more.
6. Activia Peach Yogurt is what I’ve been having for breakfast lately.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to movie night, tomorrow my plans include errands and Sunday, I want to be on the Palm Spring Aerial Tramway and having dinner at the top for my last full meal before surgery!
oh yum!! Peach yogurt…my favorite.
Good luck with surgery! You are in my prayers.
I’ll take pictures Martha. I hope to get some really good ones.
LOL me too Diana, but sometimes things work out this way.
112 is way too hot for me! I start to melt when the temperature gets to 90.
The Aerial Tramway look like an awesome place – enjoy!!
Thank you – I’ve been out stocking up groceries for hubby and I ordered my Ensure enliven cases – worst part will be no real food until August, the good part is hubby promised me a new wardrobe since nothing will fit anymore. ;p
good luck with the surgery, my friend!
Comments are closed.