Chocolate & Peanut Butter Chip Pretzel Cookies
1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 cup of butter at room temperature
1/2 cup of tightly packed light brown sugar
1/3 cup of granulated sugar
2 eggs (beaten)
1 teaspoon PURE vanilla extract
1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
1/2 cup peanut butter chips
1/2 cup broken up pretzel pieces
1/2 cup golden raisins (optional – we like the different textures)
- In a medium bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a larger bowl, beat the butter and sugars together on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- On low speed, slowly add the beaten egg and vanilla extract. Beat to combine, scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Add the flour mixture gradually and beat just until there are no more streaks of flour. Stir in the chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, and preztel bits. Cover and refrigerate for an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Scoop out well rounded tablespoonfuls of the dough and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Leave about 2 inches between each ball. Slightly mush down each ball like you would a peanut butter cookie.
- Bake for 10 minutes. If you prefer crispier cookies increase the baking time by 1-2 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before removing.