BUTTERMILK RANCH CHICKEN
2 boneless chicken breast
1 tablespoon butter
1 tablespoon avocado oil
1 + 1 teaspoons Hidden Valley Ranch dressing powder
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- Heat avocado oil over medium high heat in a non stick skillet.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of the Ranch seasoning on both sides of chicken.
- Add chicken to pan, searing for 5-6 minutes per side until cooked through.
- Transfer to a plate and keep warm with foil.
- DO NOT wipe the pan clean.
- Add butter to man.
- Once butter is melted add the remaining Ranch seasoning and cream, whisking until smooth.
- Bring to a simmer, stirring frequently until thick enough to coat your spoon, 4-5 minutes.
- Plate chicken and top with sauce.
NOTE: I served it with mashed carrots for this picture, but hubby much prefers it with mashed potatoes and I have to agree with hum