TEX MEX CHICKEN PINWHEELS
2 chicken breasts cooked and shredded or 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
8 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature
1/4 cup sour cream
3/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
1/2 cup grated jack cheese
1 can shopped corn, drained well
1 can black beans, rinsed and drained well
1 can ROTEL original tomatoes, drained well
1 bunch green onions, sliced thin
FRESH ground sea salt and black pepper
6 slices bacon, cooked crisp
6 10 inch burritos
Salsa for serving
- In a large mixing bowl combine the cream cheese and sour cream with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and blend again.
- Fold in grated cheese until well blended.
- Fold in vegetable mix, chicken pieces and crumbled bacon.
- Divide mixture among the tortillas, spreading it out evenly and short of the far edge.
- Roll up tightly and secure with toothpicks.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill at least 2 hours.
- Remove from the refrigerator and slice into rounds.
- Serve with Salsa.
[…] TEX MEX CHICKEN TORTILLA PINWHEELS […]