SPICY GREEN BEANS
2 tablespoons avocado oil
1 shallot, sliced
1 pound green beans, washed and trimmed
6 cloves garlic, peeled and FINELY minced
FRESH ground sea salt and black pepper
1/2 cup banana pepper rings, drained of juice
2 tablespoons chicken broth or water
- Heat oil in skillet over medium high heat.
- Add shallots cooking 1-2 minutes
- Add green beans and garlic.
- Generously sprinkle with sea salt and black pepper.
- Cook, stirring often 6-7 minutes until green beans turn dark.
- Add 2 tablespoons of chicken broth or water, reduce heat to medium low, cover and cook 1-2 minutes until green beans are crisp tender.
- Turn off heat, add banana rings, stirring to combine and adjust seasoning to taste.
- Serve immediately.
Leave a reply