PARMESAN POTATO BAKE
6 LARGE red potatoes
FRESH ground sea salt and black pepper, to taste
3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
1 tablespoons FINELY minced Italian parsley
4 tablespoons butter, melted
1 tablespoons avocado oil
3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Slice potatoes with a mandolin on a medium thin blade.
- Toss potatoes with melted butter, grated Parmesan, parsley and FRESH ground sea salt and black pepper until well coated.
- In a 10 inch cast iron skillet heat avocado oil and make sure the entire skillet is coated with the oil.
- Layer potatoes and shredded Parmesan cheese 3 times.
- Transfer pan to oven for 30 minutes.
- Turn off oven and cover with foil, leaving pan in oven for another 30 minutes.
- When ready to serve, invert onto serving plate and cut into wedges.