SEVEN LAYER DIP TACO CUPS Servings: 12
6 flour tortillas (8-10 inch)
1 14-ounce can re-fried beans
2 cups grated Cheddar Jack cheese
1 cup guacamole
1 cup salsa
¾ cup sour cream
1 small bunch green onions, chopped
1 tomato, finely diced*
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Cut flour tortillas into large squares and then divide each into quarters, making 4 smaller equally sized square pieces, per flour tortilla.
- Generously coat a standard-size muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Line each cup of prepared muffin tin with a tortilla sheet.
- Spoon a tablespoon of re-fried beans into each sheet.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over each sheet.
Place another sheet of tortillas on top of the bean/cheese mixture and press so it flatten.
- Cook for 15 minutes.
- Spoon in a tablespoon of guacamole, sour cream, and salsa into each cup then top with green onions and tomato.
NOTE: I sometimes skip the fresh tomato if I don’t have one and use a can of Rotel original tomatoes, drained WELL!