BAKED PEANUT BUTTER WAFFLES
¾ cup flour
3 tablespoon sugar
1 tablespoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon salt
½ cup milk
3 tablespoon neutral oil
2 LARGE eggs
1 teaspoon PURE vanilla
1 tablespoon peanut butter
1 tablespoon QUALITY honey
PURE maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 400°.
- Brush the Waffle Stick Pan with a neutral oil.
- Sift together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, oil, vanilla, peanut butter, honey and eggs.
- Whisk the liquid ingredients into the dry ingredients JUST until combined.
- Distribute the batter evenly among the wells.
- Bake for 11–13 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Let the waffle sticks cool for 5 minutes before removing.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons MINI semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Add 2 tablespoons SMALL WILD blueberries
- 1 teaspoon QUALITY cinnamon