BUFFALO CHICKEN SLIDERS
12 pack of Kings Sweet Hawaiian Rolls
2 1/2 cups chopped Costco rotisserie chicken pieces
1/2 red onion, THINLY sliced
8 slices Havarti cheese
1/3-1/2 cup Frank’s Original Buffalo Sauce
1/3 cup butter, melted
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 tablespoon powdered Parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- LIGHTLY spray 9×13 pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Stir together chicken pieces and buffalo sauce until well coated.
- Cut entire package of Hawaiian rolls in half so you have a top and bottom.
- Place roll bottoms in pan.
- Place half the cheese in a single layer on top of rolls.
- Top with chicken pieces in an even layer.
- Evenly layer onions on top of chicken pieces.
- Layer remaining cheese in a single layer.
- Place tops on rolls.
- Whisk together melted butter, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder, garlic powder and Parmesan cheese.
- Brush roll tops with butter mixture.
- Cover LIGHTLY with foil.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake 5 minutes more.
NOTE: You can use regular rolls, but the Hawaiian rolls are a much sweeter roll that lend a great profile to this recipe.