THIS WEEK’S PRAYER:
God, We thank You for this food, for rest and home and all things good, for wind and rain and sun above, but most of all for those we love. God our Father, Lord, and Savior, thank You for Your love and favor. Bless this food and drink we pray and all who share with us today. Amen.
CHERRY BBQ CHICKEN THIGHS
1/2 cup Sweet Baby Ray’s original BBQ sauce
1/2 cup Smuckers Tart Sour Cherry Jam or Orange Marmalade
garlic powder, to taste
1 tablespoon Bragg’s liquid aminos
6-8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- Combine jam or marmalade and BBQ sauce in a medium saucepan.
- Whisk in liquid aminos and garlic powder to combine.
- Taste and adjust seasoning to your liking.
- Grill chicken on a oiled grill 4-5 minutes per side, turning to get grill marks until cooked through.
- Brush with sauce during the last few minutes of cooking.