PINK ALFREDO PRIMAVERA MEATBALLS
1/2 pound ground sirloin
1/2 pound ground pork
1/2 pound sweet Italian sausage
1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 SMALL onion, FINELY chopped
2 LARGE cloves garlic, minced
2 tablespoons avocado oil
- In a large bowl mix together ground meats, seasonings, chopped onion and garlic until well blended.
- Form into golf ball sized meatballs.
- Heat oil in cast iron skillet over medium heat.
- Sear meatballs, turning often, until browned.
- Transfer to paper towels to drain.
PINK ALFREDO SAUCE
2 tablespoons butter
1/2 cup heavy cream
1 teaspoon minced garlic, jar
1 tablespoon Classico sun-dried tomato paste
1 egg yolk, beaten
1/4 teaspoon thyme
salt and pepper to taste
3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Melt butter in a saucepan.
- Add garlic and saute until fragrant.
- Gradually add heavy cream, stirring constantly. Stir in salt, pepper and grated Parmesan cheese and stir constantly until melted.
- Whisk in egg quickly and heat through.
1 tablespoon butter
1 tablespoon avocado oil
1/2 pound asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2 inch pieces
2 carrots, peeled and cut into 2 inch matchsticks
1/2 cup frozen petite peas, thawed
- Melt butter and oil in a large sauce pan.
- Add carrots, sauteing 3-5 minutes until begin to soften.
- Add asparagus pieces, sauteing a couple minutes more.
- Fold in peas.
1 /2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Spread half the sauce on the bottom of your baking dish.
- Arrange meatballs on sauce.
- Arrange vegetables around meatballs.
- Pour remaining sauce over top.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake 10-15 minutes until heated through and cheese is melted.