HOT HONEY BUTTER GLAZED PORK CHOPS
4 boneless, center cut pork chops, patted dry
FRESH ground sea salt and black pepper
1 tablespoon avocado oil
2 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons honey
1 teaspoon Better than Bouillon beef base
1 tablespoon Frank’s original hot sauce
2 tablespoons water
- Whisk together honey, hot sauce, bouillon base and 2 tablespoons hot water. Set aside.
- Heat skillet and melt 1 tablespoon butter and avocado oil together.
- Season both sides of the pork chops with FRESH ground sea salt and black pepper.
- Add chops to the hot skillet cooking 4-6 minutes on each side.
- Add glaze, turning to coat chops all over, cooking 2 minutes more or until chops are cooked to your desired doneness.