TEX MEX aka MEXICAN MEATLOAF
4 cups shredded hash browns, cooked crisp
1/4 cup salsa
1 LARGE egg
1/2 package KNORR vegetable soup mix
1 tablespoons KINDERS taco seasoning
2 cups shredded taco blend cheddar cheese, divided
2 pounds ground beef
1 tablespoon chopped FRESH cilantro
Sour cream and Salsa, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Whisk together the egg, soup mix and seasoning in a small bowl.
- Crumble beef into a large bowl.
- Pour egg mixture over meat.
- Add salsa and 1 cup of the cheese and gently mix all together blending well, but not overworking the meat.
- Shape into loaf.
- Bake 1 1/4 hour.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over top and bake 5 minutes more until cheese is melted.
- Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
- Sprinkle with cilantro.
- Serve with additional salsa and sour cream.