CHEESY MANGO CHICKEN
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts flattened to
1 tablespoon avocado oil
1-2 cloves garlic, FINELY minced
1/4 cup shredded white cheddar cheese
1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
2 tablespoons pickled red peppers
2 tablespoons mango chutney
FRESH ground sea salt and black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Line baking sheet with aluminum foil and lightly spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine garlic and oil, mashing into a paste.
- Whisk in the mayonnaise and chutney.
- Add shredded cheese, panko bread crumbs and pickled peppers, stirring to combine.
- Generously season chicken breasts with FRESH ground sea salt and black pepper on both sides.
- Arrange chicken breasts on baking sheet.
- Roast for 10 minutes.
- Spread the mango mixture over the partially roasted chicken.
- Return to the oven and roast 8-10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.