This can be done on the stove, but, tastes much better grilled.
ORANGE LEMON PEPPER JELLY GLAZED CHICKEN with GRILLED PEPPERS
3 limes, juiced for 2 tablespoons
8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
FRESH ground sea salt and black pepper, to taste
1 teaspoon FINELY ground coriander
1/4 cup avocado oil
4 Hatch chiles
1 bunch green onions, sliced thin
1/2 cup hot pepper jelly
1/2 cup orange marmalade
1/4 cup lemon curd
- Whisk together the lime juice, pepper jelly, orange marmalade and lemon curd.
- Generously season the chicken pieces with FRESH ground sea salt, black pepper and coriander.
- Coat chicken pieces and Hatch chiles in avocado oil.
- Grill over medium high heat 4-5 minutes per side. Start with top side down.
- When you flip the chicken spoon, add the chiles to the grill and spread a layer of the jelly on top of each chicken pieces before closing the lid.
- Garnish with the green onions.