I’ve been doing a quarterly update of the MAIN list I made last January to participate with Jean and I’d never thought about making one that was seasonally specific to holiday menus and events, but I really like the idea that Jean got from her friend, Rebecca at Rebecca’s Hearth and Home. So here’s my Fall 2022 list.
FALL 2022 TO DO LIST
- Plant the mums that my friend gave me for my birthday and clean out whiskey barrel planters in prep for winter.
- Prep outside patio furniture and BBQ for winter months.
- Deep clean oven and refrigerators.
- Fall trip to coast with hubby for my birthday.
- Go to the Harvest Festival at the fairgrounds.
- Go to the Christmas Craft Fair at the fairgrounds
- Deep clean bird bath and hummingbird feeders.
- Sort through ALL clothes and donate EVERYTHING that doesn’t fit or I just don’t care for anymore.
- Finish cleaning out pantry, freezer and seasonings to start fresh in the new year.
- Clean out and cover garden beds as soon as zucchini and tomato plants are done – probably in about 2 weeks.
- Bake something once a week from my new cookbook.
- Try a new and challenging cooking or baking technique every week.
- Start indoor herb garden so I have them for the winter.
- Learn YOGA.
- Take ALL Sundays completely off to watch football, NASCAR, snuggle up and read or WHATEVER I want for that 1 day a week.
Do you have any specific plans for the FALL?