This is the perfect “date night” recipe for 2. Thin pork chops smothered with a creamy sauce and topped with crispy fried onions are fork tender and simply addicting. Serve with rice pilaf of creamy mashed potatoes.
FRENCH ONION PORK CHOPS serves 2
4 boneless pork chops, thin cut
3/4 cup sour cream
1/2 package Lipton French Onion dip mix
1/2 cup French’s Crispy Fried Onions
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Lay the pork chops on the bottom of an 8×8 baking dish, touching but not overlapping.
- Combine the sour cream and onion dip mix to create french onion dip.
- Spread dip evenly over the pork chops covering the pork chops entirely.
- Sprinkle crispy fried onions over the top in an even layer.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake for 30-45 minutes until the meat is cooked through.