BAT’S BREATH CAKE
1 cup white sugar
1/2 cup butter
2 JUMBO eggs
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon maple extract
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 3/4 teaspoons baking powder
6 crushed OREO cookies
1/2 cup whole milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour a 9×9 inch BUNDT pan.
- In a medium bowl, cream the butter.
- Add sugar and cream again.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating until well blended.
- Add in the vanilla and maple extracts.
- Sift together the flour and baking powder.
- Add to the creamed mixture and mix well.
- Blend in the milk until batter is smooth.
- Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Cake is done when it springs back to the touch.
DARK OF NIGHT FROSTING
8 tablespoons butter, melted
3 cups powdered sugar
2/3 cup Hershey’s cocoa
1/3 cup milk